Thursday 26 July 2012

I Need Romance 2012 Ep 13 Eng Sub


I Need Romance 2012 Episode 13 has not released but you can watch complete episode after few hours, MBC is bringing all Eng Sub for this drama serial, we would bring written updates on I Need Romance 2012 hare with long preview.

I Need Romance 2012 is 2nd series earlier it was released in 2011 which was a successful drama serial, viewers can watch all episode of this drama with English sub on this site
I Need Romance 2012 will take 20 stories that will be released on Tuesday and Wednesday at 11.00 Pm Korean time, it shows us a love story of 30 year old woman who fall in love with a person after a long time this has changed her life and she was no more dull ugly looking woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address: