Thursday 15 November 2012

I Miss You Ep 5 Eng Sub


I Miss You Episode 5 will be releasing soon on this site with English Sub, If you have missed earlier episode of I Miss You you can check it in category to watch all episodes of this drama.
I Miss You is a story about Dr Lee Min Woo who was an Emergency Physician in urban hospital initially, he is loyal to his work and try to perform his duty timely. His passion and love is his work.

I Miss You will take 5 episodes which is going to telecast On-line on Daily Motion and You-tube, we will bring all video updates of this drama for you along with written updates of I Miss You Episode 5, Videos of this drama is in raw format but later it comes with English Sub.
If you subscribe to this site you will watch All Episode of I Miss You free, New episode of I Miss You is released on Tuesday and Wednesday at 11.30 Pm Korean time, we would bring all new drama serial updates hare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address: